Custom Peptide Citations
- Inhibition of Nutlin-Resistant HDM2 Mutants by Stapled Peptides
SJ Wei, T Joseph, S Chee, L Li, L Yurlova, K Zolghadr, et al. - PloS one, 2013 - PLOS
... of a covalent linkage bridging adjacent turns of an alpha helical peptide (the “staple”), can pre ... Stapling increases affinity by reducing the entropic cost of binding, imparts proteolytic stability ... The stapled peptides PM2, PM2CON and MO11 (>90% purity) were from AnaSpec (USA ...
- Membrane Permeability of Hydrocarbon-Cross-Linked Peptides
TL Sun, Y Sun, CC Lee, HW Huang - Biophysical journal, 2013 - Elsevier
... Pro - NH 2 (with special cyclization to get double bond, X = (S) - alpha - (2′- pentenyl)alanine; FITC = fluorescein isothiocyanate) synthesized by AnaSpec (Fremont, CA). ... Figure 1. The sequence of CAI and, in the box, the synthesis of NYAD-1 and FITC-NYAD-1(also called ...
- Detection and isolation of auto-reactive human antibodies from primary B cells
VG Sendra, A Lie, G Romain, SK Agarwal, et al. - Methods, 2013 - Elsevier
... Rinse quickly with deionized (DI) water and dry the slide in a microarray centrifuge. 5. Add with 80 μL of 5 μg/mL biotinylated Cyclic-Citrullinated Peptide (Anaspec) and gently place a cover slip to spread uniformly on the slide. 6. Incubate for 1 h at RT. 7. ...
- Imaging Tumor Vasculature Noninvasively with Positron Emission Tomography and RGD Peptides Labeled with Copper 64 Using the Bifunctonal Chelates DOTA, Oxo-DO3A, and PCTA
DTT Yapp, CL Ferreira, RK Gill, E Boros, et al. - Molecular Imaging, 2013 - EBSCO
... Cyclic- (RGDyK) was purchased from either Anaspec (Fremont, CA)... Results and Discussion Chemistry Each BFC was conjugated to cyclic-(RGDyK) peptide (see Figure 1), with high yields of == 80% after HPLC purification. ...
- Microstructured, Functional PVA Hydrogels through Bioconjugation with Oligopeptides under Physiological Conditions
SF Chong, AAA Smith, AN Zelikin - small, 2013 - Wiley Online Library
... Cyclo arginine-glycine-aspartate c(RGDfC) sequence was purchased from Anaspec (USA). The molecular weight and polydispersity index of custom-made PVA NH2 was 28 kDa and 1.16 respectively.43 A sample of PVA with FITC labeling was obtained as described in details ...
- Development of a Novel β-Secretase Binding Assay Using the AlphaScreen Platform
Z Ren, D Tam, YZ Xu, D Wone, et al. – Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 2013 – Sage Press
...to a BACE1 substrate peptide. Upon BACE1-mediated cleavage of the peptide, donor quenching is...27 This assay uses a cyclic beta-Gal enzyme donor peptide containing a protease-selective...assay was custom made by Anaspec (Fremont, CA). Bovine...
- Bone Marrow–Derived Gr1+ Cells Can Generate a Metastasis-Resistant Microenvironment Via Induced Secretion of Thrombospondin-1
R Catena, N Bhattacharya, T El Rayes, S Wang, et al. – Cancer Discovery, 2013 - American Association for Cancer Research
...described (14). The seven 20-amino acid peptides spanning the length of saposin A were...61-81-IIKGEMSRPGEVCSALNLCES. All peptides were synthesized by Anaspec, Inc. The 13-amino acid cyclic peptide was composed of the following sequence...
- Intracellular delivery of an anionic antisense oligonucleotide via receptor-mediated endocytosis
MR Alam, V Dixit, H Kang, ZB Li, X Chen, et al. - Nucleic Acids Research, 2008 - Oxford Univ Press
... The synthesis and characterization of similar bivalent RGD peptides has been described elsewhere (35); however, in the present case, a ... cases, the effects of the RGD–623 conjugate were evaluated in the presence of free monovalent cyclic RGDfV peptide (Anaspec, San Jose ...
- Defining the CD59-C9 binding interaction
Y Huang, F Qiao, R Abagyan, S Hazard, et al. - Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2006 - ASBMB
... EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURES. Peptides—Linear peptides were synthesized by GenScript (Piscataway, NJ). Cyclized peptide, cp1, corresponding to sequence 359-384 of human C9 was synthesized by AnaSpec Inc. (San Jose, CA). ...
- Cloning and expressional characterization of a novel galanin receptor identification of different pharmacophores within galanin for the three galanin receptor subtypes
S Wang, C He, T Hashemi, M Bayne - Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1997 - ASBMB
... Rat galanin-(2–29), rat galanin-(1–19), rat galanin-(10–29), and rat galanin-(3–29) were custom-synthesized by Bio-synthesis, Inc. (Lewisville, TX). ... [Ala 6 ,d-Trp 8 ]galanin-(1–15)-ol and [d-trp6,d-trp8,9]galanin-(1–15)-ol wer