HiLyte™ Fluor Citations
HiLyte™ Fluor dyes have been cited at least 64 times in 2013 alone. Excerpts from select citations published in peer-reviewed, high impact journals include the following:
HiLyte™ Fluor 405
HiLyte™ Fluor 488
- Live cell imaging reveals actin-cytoskeleton-induced self-association of the actin-bundling protein WLIM1
C Hoffmann, D Moes, M Dieterle, K Neumann, F Moreau, et al. – J. Cell Sci., 2014– Journal of Cell Science
...NtWLIM1 protein labeled with HiLyte Fluor 488 (subsequently referred...was labeled using the AnaTag Hilyte Fluor 488 Protein labeling Kit (Anaspec, Fremont) according to the...F-actin was mixed with Hilyte-Fluor-488-labeled NtWLIM1...
- Lysosomal Sorting of Amyloid-β by the SORLA Receptor Is Impaired by a Familial Alzheimer’s Disease Mutation
S Caglayan, S Takagi-Niidome, F Liao, AS Carlo, V Schmidt, T Burgert, et al. – Science Translational Medicine, 2014 – AAAS
...beta-actin (Sigma) were obtained from commercial suppliers. beta-Amyloid peptide (1-40, HiLyte Fluor 488-labeled) was purchased from AnaSpec. PDAPP ( 14 ), Cre Deleter (Taconic), and Sorl1 ( 4 ) strains of mice have been described...
- Microfabrication of channel arrays promotes vessel-like network formation in cardiac cell construct and vascularization in vivo
L Zieber, S Or, E Ruvinov, S Cohen – Biofabrication, 2014 – IOP Science
... Labeling of alginate by HiLyte Fluor™ 488 amine (AnaSpec, Fremont, CA) was according to
. ... For nuclei detection, the cells were incubated for 10 min with DAPI and the scaffolds were pre-labeled with HiLyte Fluor™ 488 amine. ...
- CD33 Alzheimer's disease locus: altered monocyte function and amyloid biology
EM Bradshaw, LB Chibnik, BT Keenan, L Ottoboni, et al. – Nature Neuroscience, 2013 – Nature
... were incubated with … or 15 ng ml −1 HiLyte Fluor 488–labeled Aβ(42) (AnaSpec) in 96 ...
- The pro-neurotrophin receptor sortilin is a major neuronal apolipoprotein E receptor for catabolism of amyloid-β peptide in the brain
AS Carlo, C Gustafsen, G Mastrobuoni, et al. – The Journal of Neuroscience, 2013 – Soc Neuroscience
... Materials and Methods. Materials. Recombinant human APOE4 (Calbiochem, MBL),
APOE3 (Alpha Diagnostics, Sigma), and HiLyte Fluor 488-labeled β-amyloid
(1–40) (Anaspec) were obtained commercially.
- Microglia convert aggregated amyloid-β into neurotoxic forms through the shedding of microvesicles
P Joshi, E Turola, A Ruiz, A Bergami, et al. – Cell Death & Differentiation, 2013 – Nature
... Binding to neurons of Hylite-488-labeled Aβ 1–42 (Anaspec) was quantified using Image J 1.46r software. ...
- Scara1 deficiency impairs clearance of soluble amyloid-β by mononuclear phagocytes and accelerates Alzheimer's-like disease progression
D Frenkel, K Wilkinson, L Zhao, SE Hickman, et al. – Nature Communications, 2013 – Nature
... was knocked down in individual pools of RAW macrophages, which were then incubated with Hilyte-Fluor 488 ...
- Markedly increased expression of interleukin-8 in the colorectal mucosa of inflammatory colorectal polyps in miniature dachshunds
Y Tamura, H Ohta, S Torisu, M Yuki, et al. – Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 2013 – Elsevier
. ... After incubation, sections were washed with PBS, followed by incubation with rabbit anti-goat IgG Ab conjugated with Hilyte Fluor 488 (5 μg/ml; AnaSpec, Fremont, CA) for 1 h at room temperature. ...
- TCTP is essential for β-cell proliferation and mass expansion during development and β-cell adaptation in response to insulin resistance
MJ Tsai, HF Yang-Yen, MK Chiang, MJ Wang, et al. – Endocrinology, 2013 – Endocrine Press
... Received: July 16, 2013. Accepted: November 04, 2013. Published Online: November
18, 2013. ... Visualization of staining was achieved using HiLyte Fluor 488- and HiLyte
Fluor 555-conjugated secondary antibodies (1:200; AnaSpec). ...
- The inhibitory effect of proanthocyanidin on soluble and collagen-bound proteases
DJ Epasinghe, CKY Yiu, MF Burrow, N Hirais