on its world-class collection of MOG peptides and assay kits, AnaSpec is pleased to announce the release of 3 MOG recombinant proteins,
for human, mouse and rat.
with sequences corresponding to human, mouse and rat extracellular domain,
together with a 6x His tag were expressed in E. coli and purified from
urea denatured bacterial lysate. The molecular weight found in all 3 recombinant
proteins was 14.23 kDa. The activity of these proteins was checked for their
ability to induce EAE in either mouse (for the human and mouse rMOGs) or rat
(for rat rMOG).
Western blots of MOG recombinant proteins for human (A), mouse (B) and rat
more information, click here
- 55) IgG Quantitative ELISA Kits
Peptides (includes dye-labeled MBP)
Human, mouse and rat anti-MOG Protein ELISA Assay Kits
here to stay updated by email
1. Linares, D. et.al. Protein Expression and Purif.
34, 249 (2004).
2. Bettadapura, J. et.al. J. Neurochem. 70, 1593 (1998).
3. Oliver, AR. et al J. Immunol. 171, 462 (2003).
4. Von Budingen, H. et.al. J. Clin. Immunol. 21, 155 (2001).
5. Lyons, J. et.al. Eur. J. Immunol. 29, 3432 (1999)
6. Von Budingen, H. et.al. Eur. J. Immunol. 3 4,