- AnaSpec’s CyLyte Fluor 3, 5, 7 dyes have the same organic structures as those of Cy®3, Cy®5 and Cy®7 dyes*
- Our CyLyte Fluor dyes are available in acid & NHS ester reactive forms.
- Ready for immediate shipment or as a labeling molecule in our custom peptide services.
- Cyanines are suitable for labeling molecules such as soluble proteins, antibodies, peptides, oligonucleotides, DNA and small molecules widely used in imaging, immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry and FRET applications.
* However, the counter-ion used in the final formulation of AnaSpec’s CyLyte Fluor 3, 5, 7 NHS ester dyes does vary compared to the Cy® 3, 5, 7 NHS ester dyes. Cy® is a registered trademark of GE Healthcare
** Near IR labeling– increased transparency of biological tissues – in vivo imaging