HiLyte™ Fluor Dyes - Brilliant!
AnaSpec, EGT Group is pleased to report that the number of publications citing the use of our patented HiLyte™ Fluor dyes now stands at more than 70, as compiled by the Stanford Highwire Press. HiLyte™ Fluor dyes are a series of excellent fluorescent labeling dyes with fluorescence emissions that span the full visible and near infrared spectrum (see Table 1).
Type of products cited include:
- HiLyte™ Fluor in their different reactive forms conjugated to molecules (e.g. HiLyte™ Fluor 750 maleimide conjugated to the Fab fragment of antibody)1
- β-Amyloid peptides labeled with HiLyte™ Fluor dyes2-4 (view listing of catalog β-amyloid peptides labeled with
HiLyte™ Fluor dyes)
- Custom synthesis of FRET peptides using HiLyte™ Fluor as donor5
- HiLyte™ Fluor labeled secondary antibodies6-7 (view listing of catalog secondary antibodies labeled with HiLyte™ Fluor)
- AnaTag HiLyte™ Fluor Protein Labeling kits8 (view labeling kits list)
Table 1. HiLyte™ Fluor dyes are available in different reactive forms.