- Perform assay kit production and QC tests: enzyme activity assays, protein expression, purification.
- Manage orders, maintain inventory.
- Perform protein labelling and conjugation procedures.
- Prepare product datasheets, SOPs.
- Manage routine activities, including meticulous record keeping.
- Participation in R&D projects expected.
- Ensure implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- B.S in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- 0-3 years of R&D lab experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy and excellent organizational skills in the performance of job duties.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer programs, including, but not limiting Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: enzymatic assays, ELISA assays, or protein labeling and conjugation. Experience in protein expression and purification or/and antibody purification would be a plus.
- Team oriented, reliable and self-motivated individual.
- Highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and interested in learning new techniques and skills.
- Assists in projects as deemed necessary.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift upto 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with working with multi-national companies is a plus.
- Must have great communication skills.
AnaSpec, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays, sick and vacation pay and other benefits!
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here