Use your expertise to make a difference in Disease Research and Drug Discovery around the world. Our custom and catalog products are employed by leading scientists from global biopharmaceutical corporations and top-tier academic institutions, in order to actively study such diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, COVID and so much more.
The Strategic Business Manager will assist in strengthening AnaSpec’s proteomics presence in the US and in the EU market by strategically executing our business plan to obtain new customers and increase revenue. This position will mainly be focused on B2B (Business-to-Business) customers. This position will report to the Deputy President and work closely with the VP Commercial & R&D, Sales, Marketing & Production team at our Fremont and Belgium headquarters. This individual must reside in SF Bay Area and be willing to travel within the US, Europe, and other countries as needed.
• Responsible for the development of targeted business plans, execution of business development programs and the achievement of sales objectives
• Revenue generation through the development and management of strategic partnerships development and management
• Identifies and helps to develop these scientific strategic relationships with partners or potential customers
• Strategic thinking is considered a plus for this position along with strong problem-solving skills with excellent communication skills
• Contribute to the continuous training and the empowerment of the sales team members
• Help to build and strengthen long-lasting customer relationships with a strong focus on B2B
• Continuously evaluate the competition and our market positioning. Identify emerging markets and market shifts
• Provide sales reports and realistic forecasts to the VP Commercial R&D and Deputy President
• Assist in updating the company strategy
• Ensure implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation
• Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience working in the Biotech, Life Sciences or Medical Device industry
• MBA a plus
• Experience with commercial markets a plus
• Experience providing technical presentations to customers and colleagues
• Innovative, creative, and possesses forward looking vision
• Ability to travel up to 25-40% of time within the US, Europe, and other countries as needed
• Familiarity with working with multi-national companies is a plus
• Experience with peptides and/or GMP manufacturing is a plus
• Experience or interest in marketing is a plus
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here