Use your expertise to make a difference in disease research and drug discovery around the world. We manufacture custom and catalog products that are employed by scientists from biopharmaceutical corporations and top-tier academic institutions, to actively study such diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, COVID and so much more.
- Perform assay kit production and QC tests: enzyme activity assays, protein labelling and conjugation, protein expression/purification
- Manage routine activities, including meticulous record keeping
- Order laboratory supplies and reagents, maintain inventory
- Participation in R&D projects expected
- Ensure implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation.
- BS in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Cell Biology or related discipline
- 0-3 years of R&D lab experience
- Demonstrated accuracy and excellent organizational skills in the performance of job duties
- Demonstrated ability to use computer programs, including, but not limiting Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: enzymatic assays, ELISA assays, or protein labelling and conjugation
- Experience in protein expression and purification would be a plus
- Team oriented, reliable individual
- Highly self-motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic
- Flexible and interest in learning new techniques and skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here