Use your expertise to make a difference in disease research and drug discovery around the world. We manufacture custom and catalog products that are employed by scientists from biopharmaceutical corporations and top-tier academic institutions, to actively study such diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, COVID and so much more.
The Synthesis Chemist I will perform peptide production and conduct in-process testing using Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). As a member of the Synthesis department, the Synthesis Chemist I will work closely with the Purification, QC, and Sales & Business Development departments.
- Perform the synthesis of peptides according to production procedures
- Perform mass and purity analysis of in-process peptides using Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption- Time of Flight and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Complete and maintain written manufacturing documents
- Prioritize projects and complete tasks in an efficient manner
- Present and report project results weekly, or as requested by supervisor
- Participate in knowledge-sharing to promote team learning and growth
- Strictly follow laboratory safety protocols
- Work closely with Quality Assurance/Quality Control and other departments to ensure that products meets and/or exceeds both ISO9001 and specific requirements from customers.
- Ensure implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- BS or above in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, or related disciplines
- 1-3 years experience in organic synthesis
- Prior working experience in Peptides preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here