Use your expertise to make a difference in disease research and drug discovery around the world. We manufacture custom and catalog products used by scientists to actively study such diseases as Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, COVID and so much more.
This position is responsible for performing analytical testing for various product lines, such as peptides, dyes, and unusual amino acids and ensures that the products are evaluated in a timely manner and meet all procedural requirements.
- Perform quality control testing for products (i.e., peptides, dyes, unusual amino acids) per pre-established specifications
- Adhere to compliance with written procedures applicable to the job function
- Create, review, and revise procedures related to job function
- Perform phase appropriate validation work per customer’s requirements
- Support on-going and new stability protocols
- Train and assist team members. Create a knowledge-sharing environment so that each member can learn and grow with the Company
- Represent QC as a subject matter expert for one or more product lines
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or science related field
- Experience with HPLC required
- Experience with Peptides preferred
- Experience with GMP preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing market segment
- Familiarity working with multi-national companies is a plus
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here