The GMP Manufacturing Chemist will be responsible for supporting all GMP upstream and downstream peptide manufacturing related processes. The GMP Manufacturing Chemist will ensure prioritization, and proper documentation of projects. This individual will work closely with GMP downstream lead and GMP upstream lead. The GMP Manufacturing Chemist is also responsible for ensuring that the assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Support large scale GMP peptide synthesis and purification using reverse phase HPLC methodology
- Analyse and troubleshoot methods and data obtained from individual projects
- Provide alternatives and suggestions to improve processes, validity and/or accuracy
- Maintain detailed records of results which may include collecting, extracting, and entering data via both electronic and paper files (i.e., notebooks, logbooks, batch records, etc.)
- Assist in method development practices
- Train and assist team members. Create a knowledge-sharing environment so everyone on the team learns and grows with the Company
- Participate actively in team projects
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Adhere to strict compliance with written procedures applicable to the job function
- Create, review, and update procedures related to the job function
- Provide support and assistance as necessary on tasks and projects as directed by the manager
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks
- Ensures continuous improvement of QMS through SOP revision activities
- Bachelors in chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent experience.
- GMP experience is preferred
- Writing technical SOPs, and technical reports
- Work experience in biotech/life science industry environment preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office, data analysis, ChemDraw, other similar software)
Share this offer
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application here