Our beta-amyloid quantitative ELISA kits are optimized to detect beta-amyloid fragments with high sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility.
The kits are optimized to detect human beta-Amyloid (1-40) and (1-42) peptides in human brain lysate, transgenic mouse brain lysate, human cerebrospinal fluid, plasma, or saliva. Wells are pre-coated with monoclonal anti-beta-Amyloid (1-40) or (1-42) specific capture antibodies and blocked with a proprietary blocking solution. The amount of human beta-Amyloid (1-40) or (1-42) is quantified using ELISA. Ample materials and reagents are provided to perform 96 assays.
Convenient One-Step Assay Format
- Pre-coated and pre-blocked 96-well strip plate
- Ready-to-use substrate solution and other assay components
- One step assay (samples and detection antibodies are added simultaneously)
- 1 hour assay time at room temperature (excluding incubation)
- Detects as low as 2 pg/ml (13 fmoles/ml) of human beta-Amyloid (1-40) or (1-42)
Broad Dynamic Range
- 3.9-250 pg/ml of human beta-Amyloid (1-40) or (1-42) peptide